w.Intercom = i;Non smart TRVs seem to be turned on when they shouldn't be, please help. — tado° Community

Non smart TRVs seem to be turned on when they shouldn't be, please help.

I purchased the tado starter kit and 6 smart TRVs. I have my wireless receiver in my garage attached to the boiler. The bridge is in my front hallway beside the router. I have 3 rooms in the house that don't have smart TRVs added. I have my wireless temperature sensor in my front hallway along with the bridge and a radiator without a smart TRV. I have my temperature for all rooms set to 16 degrees, with my scheduling boosting the heating twice a day to 21 degrees. So I take this to mean that the heating will only come on if the temperature drops below 16 degrees or when my schedule changes it. Tonight, my schedule boosted the heating as expected between 7-7:30pm in the entire house. After this time I was in a room that had a smart TRV fitted and it worked as I expected. But when I left that room (into the hallway with the temp sensor and non-smart TRV) around 10pm, I noticed that all the non-smart TRVs were on (all the smart TRVs were off). I don't know if they were on the entire time or for a short period, but they were boiling hot. All room temperatures, including the room temperature sensor were all a few degrees warmer than my setting of 16 degrees. So I can't figure out why the non-smart TRVs were switched on. I'd really appreciate any help with understanding why only the non-smart TRV radiators switched on