Oventrop 1011450 - Bulk Purchase

samd
samd ✭✭✭

I am sure you are aware that the above elbow adapter is proving a success for the few using them. How about you arranging a bulk purchase from the German Firm in order that we may buy from you?

For anyone who has not read the thread on this, the above link for Amazon shows the adapter which turns an upright tado TRV into horizontal one with the heat sensor much further away from the radiator.

5 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• @samd,

What a great idea....and as it's a German company, you'd like to think that it would be easy to achieve.......and Tado could even supply one in the box along with the connectors that they already include when purchased.
  • Sorry to bump an older thread, I purchased one of these but it didn't have any pin in the middle to transfer the movement of the TRV to the pin in the valve. I've sent it back and ordered a replacement, but wanted to check if you had to buy anything else to go with these or did your adaptors come with the pin as well?

• So do they come with a pin? yet another thread without a conclusion.

• samd
    samd ✭✭✭

Yes they come complete with pin - as far as we know, the above was a one off. I use them on most of my rads.

• @samd can you share a photo of the rad with the new adapter?