w.Intercom = i;Recently moved house and having tech setup issues - Error - com.tado.general.address.name.full.requi — tado° Community

Recently moved house and having tech setup issues - Error - com.tado.general.address.name.full.requi

I'm a Tado user since 2014. We recently moved house and left the old Tado in the old house. We followed the instructions in this article to transfer ownership to the new occupants of the house. We loved the Tado so decided to invest in a new Tado for the new house. I have, however, run into an issue when trying to set up the new Tado. I open the Tado app and log-in. I then add 'Tado devices' , name my home and then add my home address. At this point I get the following error message.

Error - com.tado.general.address.name.full.required

I have tried various nearby addresses and giving the house a different name but I keep running into this issue.

Anybody got any ideas how to get round this issue. I've contacted Tado support but I've not got a solution as yet.

https://support.tado.com/en/articles/3436361-i-m-selling-or-renting-a-property-that-has-tado-installed-how-do-i-transfer-access-to-the-tado-devices-to-the-new-owners-tenants

Tagged:

Best Answer

• DubbleDonkey
    Answer ✓

Just posting the solution in case anyone runs into the same issue. Had to have my account deleted.

Answers

• Hello @DubbleDonkey

Our system shows you are linked to a home at 8 B****** P****. Is this your current or previous address? If it is your previous address, best would be to follow the instructions provided by our agent.