w.Intercom = i;Internet Bridge v1 v v3+ — tado° Community

Internet Bridge v1 v v3+

Hi,

I have the original internet bridge along with extension kit and smart thermostat and more recently added smart radiator thermostats.

I'm looking at some of the offers for starter kits - the main attraction is getting more radiator stats but bigger thought is, do I need a new bridge ? What do I get with a newer bridge that I can't do currently with the "old" bridge ?

Cheers, Yasin

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Emcee
    Emcee Admin
    Answer ✓

Hi @Yasin,

I checked your account information. You currently have V2 devices in your home (not the "original internet bridge", but rather the 2nd generation). The good news is that V2 devices are compatible with V3+ devices. This means you don't need a new bridge if you buy V3+ Smart Radiator Thermostats.

You can purchase sets of Smart Radiator Thermostats that don't include a bridge. tado° Shop offers sets of 1, 2, or 4 Smart Radiator Thermostats. Amazon offers sets of 3 Smart Radiator Thermostats.

Be aware that V2 devices are not compatible with tado°'s newest line, tado° X. Please be mindful of that when making your purchase.