Tado Wireless receiver offline

Hi Folks,
We are away from home on a 3 week vacation. I tried checking my tado status using the App and the wireless receiver is appearing offline.
All the instructions suggest to repair but it won't be possible as we are away.
All my other devices like cameras are online so it is not Internet issue.
Any suggestions on how to recover the receiver?
Thanks!
Tagged:

Best Answers

• martini
    martini Volunteer Moderator
    Answer ✓

I'm afraid that if you are out of physical reach of the device, I don't think there is anything you can do…

• dokraman
    dokraman
    Answer ✓
    Thanks @royi it looks like the wireless receiver connected back to internet on it's own. Thank you all for your help!

Answers

• Thanks @Steveirland the app is working fine.. it shows the Internet bridge is online. Only the wireless receiver is appearing disconnected.

I am a bit worried, don't know if it has malfunctioned and unnecessarily heating my home in summer.

I would be very worried during winter while away on vacation. If something similar happens, not sure how frost protection feature would work.

I am struggling to find any customer care contact for tado. Wanted to check if they have any way to run remote diagnostics. It would cost me a fortune to return back from my vacation just to manually pair my heater...
  • royi
    royi ✭✭

Depending on the temperature you have set for your heating. Hopefully your heating won't turn on because of the inside temperature. Unfortunately, there is nothing you can do and this the downside to Tado.

w.Intercom = i;