Tado install

Hello,

I have a Vaillant ecoTEC pro 28 combi - this connects to a British Gas WR1 and then onto a wireless thermostat.

i want install too tado starter kit vs3+ wireless smart thermostat ?

If so, how do I then connect the tado into this please and which is the best model for me?

Thanks

Danail
Tagged:

Comments

• wateroakley
    wateroakley Volunteer Moderator

@Danail Welcome. Looking on-line the WR1 appears to be a rebadged Drayton Digistat? Best to post pictures of the setup (and wiring). Easiest to do that from a web browser.

With the Tado wireless starter kit, you should be able to replace the BG WR1 receiver with the Tado wireless receiver and set it to 'combi' mode. When you are ready to start the install, reach out to Tado support for the detailed wiring instructions. Fit the Tado wireless room stat in an appropriate location, probably in the same place as the BG room stat, or near. Subject to themake an type of radiator valves, You should be able to add Tado TRVs to many types.

Whilst we are very pleased with the results from using the present version V3+, please be aware that Tado have said that the newer 'X' version will likely be available in the UK later this year.

w.Intercom = i;