Tado FAILS to connect YET AGAIN

Options
I’m getting so sick of Tado randomly loosing its connection to the internet or other Tado devices. It works fine for a while then randomly stops working. It’s not good enough Tado.

Comments

• GrayDav4276
    GrayDav4276 ✭✭✭
    Options
    If you are still within the warranty period.....simply return for a full refund.
  • davidlyall
    davidlyall ✭✭✭
    Options

Is this all devices or just one? Have you tried moving the bridge to a higher point in your house?

• Scrawf
    Scrawf
    edited March 27
    Options
    I’ve tried everything. It’s been in the loft. It’s been in the office. It’s been in my wifes office. The trouble is our new house is long and thin so the range is not good enough to reach valves at both ends of the house as well as the receiver. This is a massive FAILING of the tado system. There is no way to extend the range. Why they dont offer a range extender is beyond me. Unfortunately I’m out of the warranty period and too heavily invested in this rubbish unreliable system. Tado support is worthless and couldn’t care less. This system is basically not fit for its purpose. They dont tell you this is an issue before you buy it. I don’t recommend it to anyone. Buy Drayton Wiser I say.
  • hugbilly
    hugbilly ✭✭✭
    Options

Have you tried relocating the wireless receiver, doing that improved my system's performance 100%

• johnbur
    johnbur ✭✭✭
    Options
    @Scrawf for some strange reason, 2nd hand tado kit commands pretty good prices on ebay - cut your losses and start again!