nest to tado, does this look right?

Options

Nest wiring (details below)on condensing boiler, hot water on unvented cyclinder system so that would be an S plan ?

Help appreciated, thank you

Nest wiring

Blue to N Brown L 1 Free clear 2 to Live via U link red wire 3 Black 5 to 2 via U link red wire 6 Grey

Comments

• sinex666
    Options

Yep, got the wiring right up and running in a fasion

I had to delete all scheules on central heating and 8 Radiator vales (set to 15 degrees) main living area no 3 radiators, no valves just the temperature control unit.

Set central heating to frost and geofencing off, i really just want a manual system as heating is 3rd in line to an aga , wood burner

I have had a few unexplained CH start ups, I will see how its goes, thoughts so far love the TRVs, with the bridge, but for controling the central heating Google Nest is simpler and Easier, I may revert back to the Nest heatlink for central heating control, keeping the Tado bridge for basic TRVs (which are the best out there), the room temperature unit is usfull too, as for the tado° Wireless Smart Thermostat Control V3+ , mmm the jury is out, it seems to way over complicate things