Poor reliability with Bridge Connection

Options
Scrawf
Scrawf
edited February 25 in General Questions & Topics
I used to be a real fan of Tado and recommend it to people but now because of recent reliability issues I’m definitely a detractor! Constant Bridge disconnection is the problem and has been for weeks now. For example, my Bridge had been working fine all day yesterday. But it disconnected over night again. So no heating again this morning. And we have guest staying! Simply not acceptable. I’ve tried everything people have mentioned in this forum. Moving the Bridge to different locations. No small feat as you need both power and an Ethernet connection. Setting the switch port to 10baseT Half Duplex. I’ve even tried moving the wireless receiver by extending its cables. It works fine for a bit than fails. Tado support are as good as useless and take ages to respond. Usually over 12 hours. Not much help if your heating is off. Then they just refer you to the same old support pages that don’t really help. This is the second house I’ve had Tado in and it was relatively reliable in our old house so why not here? That’s why we need the option of more than one Bridge or a signal booster device to improve connectivity. Like Zigbee or WiFi networking. This is possible. Other systems have this ability. Sonos for example. Why not Tado. It’s about time Tado addressed this problem!