Boiler always on

Options

I've installed the wireless receiver as per instructions. The system used to have another thermostat system so these were the only wires I could change over. It all looks correct to me, but the boiler is constantly on, even though Tado says it is off. Any help appreciated. Or have I got a faulty wireless receiver?

Comments

• Gjones1803
    Options

The wireless receiver needs to be connected to your boiler. Have you connected it to your existing room stat?

• Yes it is connected to the boiler. It was a simple switchover of wires from Honeywell bdr91 to Tado and I followed all the instructions. Tado have now sent me a new receiver but I'm having the same problem again. Really fed up that it's not working and I don't understand why. Any suggestions?
  • UPDATE: A simple 'tap' on the CH NO with the end of my screwdriver fixed this problem. It appears to be a common problem of a 'stuck' relay switch. Tado had already given up and asked me to return the whole Kit to Screwfix for a return. I'm glad it's working now and hope this will help others.