Multiple Zones - here be dragons

Options

hi there! Recently joined the Tado community with a new setup for home in the UK.

Since the ground floor extension was (almost) completed we had an opportunity to install UFH and also replace a very old boiler.

So currently in a position where I am attempting to have tado control the entire house. The ground floor has UFH, and the rest of the house has rads.

Boiler is system boiler new Worcestor Bosch 35KW beast - its honestly beautiful - and I regularly go into the utility room just to open up the cupboard to look at the boiler for a few minutes :-)

UFH is Nu-Heat with 5 zones. If possible, I'd like to have independant control over each via Tado.

So - what's the question? Well, given I have have 3 zone valves splitting the boiler hot water into Rads, HW, and UFH, I'd like full control. Its kinda half working.

I currently have a wireless receiver with a wireless stat controlling the rads, and the HW - all good. Then I have 3 wired Tado stats hooked up to the UFH. I would like to control the other 2 UFH zones aswell - but didnt put the wiring in for these so would like to use wireless devices.

Sooo, question is , how to add 2 more wireless stats to control the remaining 2 UFH zones ?

From reading multiple forum posts from GrilledCheese2 and others it appears that I need to use wired+wireless stats in pairs, with the wired acting as the relay and the wireless as the remote stat .... is that correct ?

Thank you in advance 🙏

Toby