Wireless Receiver Offline Strange Behaviour

Options

Had my Taco installed for just over a year and has worked mostly fine.

There's been a couple of occasions annoyingly where a temperature change as part of a schedule has not been sent to the Wireless Receiver, but by the time I've noticed it's all online and working again.

Yesterday the Wireless Receiver went offline midway through the boiler firing up. Cue me having to come home from work because I couldn't turn the heating off remotely. The Temperature sensor was still showing readings though so this led me to believe the Internet Bridge was fine (and other WIFI reliant items such as my Ring doorbell were working).

As soon as I stepped through my front door... the Wireless Receiver came online again. I had picked up the Temperature Sensor so thought okay, maybe that kicked it back in.

Didn't reset it and left the house (but made sure the heating was off)

Wireless Receiver went offline AGAIN about 20 minutes later. This was at about 13:30. Came home just after midnight. Stepped through the door and the Receiver came online again. Didn't reset. Didn't touch anything. Just walked through the door...

Can anyone explain this or been through something similar? It's becoming a bit more tempremental now to the point I'm thinking of uninstalling.

Tado Support at first thought it was a loss of power as the internet bridge was connected. They also changed the RF frequency but it still went offline. But none of this would explain how a presence in the house would turn it back on?