Slow response

Options

Hi

Does anyone else experience a slow response from asking for a Boost to the heating actually coming on ?

We have the same with schedules to, sometimes we can wait up to 15 minutes before it comes on, but it always goes off at the time scheduled to go off. So on a 30 minute slot, we get around 15 minutes of heat time. I had a support response of change the schedule to come on earlier.

I have seen on other forums users have experience the same issue, but not as extreme as 15 minutes.

Internet connection is fine, Tado devices are connected, their API is showing that it has received the schedule change, but they are just not sending the command to heat (watched the router logs, geeky I know).

Comments

• andybuk
    Options

Asked to speak to a person as the BOT, like other bots is useless

• samd
    samd ✭✭✭
    Options

I recently thought I had similar issues and looked at a graph from this morning which showed that the bathroom rad came on 16 minutes after 6.30am The schedule is for our bedroom and the bathroom to start at 0630. Bedroom was on time!

• hugbilly
    Options
    Tado’s switch on and switch off delays are not a new thing in my experience, generally our system is quick to respond but at times, over the 3 or 4 years we’ve had it, it’s been slow, sometimes up to 15 minutes at least. The worst was when selecting “switch off all rooms.” I spoke to tado about this and things seem to have improved but I don’t know why . . .