Tado graph key

Options
Hi all, does anyone have a definitive list of the symbols used in the Tado graph. I’ve searched the help articles but they don’t go into detail. In particular there is a turquoise symbol of a house with a line through it that I can’t find the meaning for. I’m also under how to post a picture in this forum!

Answers

• davidlyall
    Options

Are you meaning these?

First one toggles heating activity

Second one toggles humidity display

Third one toggles between weather or sunshine hours

Last one shows hot water heating activity. This only shows when the relay was on for hot water

• pauld888
    Options

Thanks for replying - no, I mean the icons at the bottom axis of the chart. This one in particular:

• davidlyall
    davidlyall ✭✭✭
    edited November 2023
    Options

Ah, OK.

On my graphs I only see the house and hand icons for scheduled heating and manual intervention

Never seen that one. Do you have auto assist active? Perhaps it's for when you're outside the geofence area?

EDIT: I don't think it's the geofence icon as that appears to be a person as per the link below

Unfortunately the link doesn't give an explanation of the icons on the botton of the graph but I see your weird one there. The others along the bottom seem clear i.e home, away, manual control, open window detected

• pauld888
    Options
    Thanks for taking a look. Very odd that Tado went to the effort of creating the little icon, yet don’t explain what it is!
  • DM932187
    Options

I have that icon, which in my case shows when that particular stat is set to off on the schedule

• pauld888
    Options
    That would make sense as my wireless stat is not on a schedule and is just placed in the garage so I can remotely monitor the temp there.
  • ivenhov
    Options

For future reference

My take on it is as follows

• home, means you are in Home mode, not Away
    • green, means eco temperature 18 deg or lower
    • crossed out pin, geofencing is enabled for this period of time in the schedule. This is something that is configured in the schedule per time block. Note that the toggle may not be visible due to glitches in the app where the visible area of the app is reduced to half the screen (at least for me on Android). When geofencing is not active the pin is not displayed, only the house icon.