Wireless Thermostat\Reciever Ignoring Schedule within a particular room

Options

Has anyone come across issues with their tado devices ignoring schedules?

I have this weird issue where the wireless thermostat situated in my Living Room will work accordingly with the wireless reciever for the majority of the day, switching on and off accordingly, but then specifically at 11:00pm, which is the last stop time set across all my schedules, it will ignore that time and continue heating the room until I manually intervene and turn it off by selecting the option "Turn Off All Rooms" within the Tado App or by directly turning off the heating on the Thermostat....

I am unsure if there is an issue with the Reciever, Thermostat and or Wireless Bridge, but am unable to tell at this point. Again, the Thermostat will functional normally throughout the day but then will fail to turn off at it's last Stop Time of the day unless I do the above, which is very weird.

Any thoughts....? I think it potentially may be a OS bug but my thought to that would be that if it is then surely it should be impacting all devices! I do not believe the issue to be battery related because it is turning on and off with no issue via the manual methods mentioned above... This seems something related to the Schedule\Tado App.

To give context, I am using the BETA version of the Tado Mobile App - v7.56.0, although I do think that is irrelevant but just thought to mention.