System not operating as per schedule

Options
Hi,
I installed my system last year consisting of a wireless temperature sensor and 8 smart Trv valves for each habitable zones.
It's installed on a bridge with a WiFi module connected to a Worcester Bosch greenstar 26i junior.
It had been working fine. Now, it's not controlling on the schedule correctly. Once it reaches temperature the system is not always switching off. Sometimes, for example the setpoint is 18, the zone is indicated by green, yet it's still calling for heating on the boiler. I can see this by the light on the module.
Also, when it's on schedule but I drop the temperature during the night the system is coming on. When I check each zone it's green, rather than yellow and the setpoint is lower than the actual temperature.
The only thing changed since when it worked correctly is my phone.
Is there a way of attaching pictures to show the status?

Comments

• airbusser
    Options

I have a similar problem.

My system is plumbed S mode (One motorised valve for CH and one for HW). I have 4 smart valves, a Wireless Temperature Sensor and Wireless Receiver .

During the night with all smartvalves set to 12º and HW scheduled OFF, the boiler fires up and heats the bathroom rads which are on a bypass circuit i.e heat up whenever the boiler fires up regardless of motorised valve position. None of the sensors appear to be calling for heat.

I have read a load of posts re this problem of unwanted boiler operation but nobody seems to have the answer. Is Tado too clever for its own good?

• andybuk
    Options

Our has been consistently 15 minutes late in coming on. We have also seen random issues where the boiler comes on and nothing is calling for heat. Maybe it will get fixed if tado received an influx of claims for excessive heating bills.