Daily schedules

Options
Ability to have a different schedule every day if you want. And the ability to save the schedule to be repeated by month/season so it is easy to change betwee different schedules throughout the year very easily.
1 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• How do you guys cope with only Monday to Sunday schedule capability when every month and season requires different settings?
  • GrayDav4276
    Options
    I have no idea how I have managed to cope with that problem up to now.
  • johnnyp78
    johnnyp78 ✭✭✭
    Options
    In the winter the temperature in the house is colder so the heating comes on more. In the summer it’s warmer so the heating comes on less. Not sure why I would need a different schedule unless I didn’t have a thermostat, but each to their own.
  • GrilledCheese2
    Options

@johnnyp78 the Tado thermostats measure air temperature and don't take into account how infrared warms the body. The solar radiation coming through windows does not directly heat the air it passes through, but it will heat the skin. This morning the temperature in my office is only 15°C, but I'm more than comfortable (it's one of those rare days where England has blue skies). I can understand why some people want more seasonal control of the schedules, especially if you live in a country that gets more blue sky and not so much a blanket of grey cloud.