Error when adding a new time block to hot water

Options
When I try to save a new time block to hot water I just get 'Error Changes could not be applied'

Anyone know how to solve this?

Answers

• Spoony
    Options
    I had this, I solved it by toggling the hot water in the time block to off, saved it, opened the time block and then togled the water to on.
  • Donnyboy
    Options
    I've got the same problem on the Heating tab.
    The toggling on to off does not work for me.
    Any other experiences or solutions?
    I can't find the fault listed on the Tadt help page.
  • Donnyboy
    Options
    Resolved my own problem.
    New blocks can only be entered by selecting the blue text below the program timeline.
    Resolved ny own problem after resetting, deleting and re loading the App and re linking multipel times.

If you try to make a setting change by using the timeline graphic, (which permits new blocks and suggests your in the right section) the error message will show wh3n you try and save it. But it won't tell you to . . . .
    Only enter new time blocks with the blue text "Add Time Block" link.
    No findable help offered in the Tado Help page.
    To tell you the truth, I'm getting fed up with this Tado thing. I'm running it on the worlds simplest heating system and it continually runs on after time or and heat status met.
    The device has a characteristic of just delivering heat, when in the UK we need to prioritise time over heat because energy is so expensive. This thing just wants to keep on burning.