How does 2 TRV’s work in one room?

Hi guys, I have 2 rooms with 2 TRV’s in each room, how do these work?

Can I adjust the temp for each TRV individually in the above setup?

Looks like theres no option for above so does the temp adjust for both at the same time when your adjusting it via the app?

Answers

• paul0000
    paul0000 ✭✭✭

Hi @Aauk25 we have several rooms with two TRV's in. One acts as the master temperature sensor for the room, but in the app you see them as a single device/room. They work together to heat the room,

If you wanted to control them independently you'd need two "rooms" .. e.g. Lounge 1 and Lounge 2

• Many thanks, explained it very well
  • Hi

I have a room with 2 valves identically named but they aren't linked.

How do you do this?

Thanks

• Hi @trevstep
    Your answer is in the above replies.
  • There is no answer in the above reply.

If there had been I wouldn't have asked the question.

• johnnyp78
    johnnyp78 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2022
    Put both the trvs in the same room on the app, set the measuring device to one of the trvs, or if you have a thermostat in the same room, set it to that.
  • Thanks for your reply

Both the trv's are in the same with the same name and set the same but they still act independently.

Thanks

• Have you set the zone controller? not sure what you mean. If the trvs are put in the same room on the app then you set the temperature for the room. If you mean they aren’t calling for heat you need to set the zone controller to whatever is connected to your boiler.
  • @trevstep

Apologies.....I mistakenly thought your were the original poster.......my mistake. Sorry to have wasted both our time.