Manual change

Hi.
My manual change settings font seem to work. On just one of my rooms.
I have 2 radiator tado thermostats. And 1 wireless thermostat all under the same room. The wireless thermostat controls the temperature in that room.
If I manually change the temp it does not revert back to the schedule.
I have the manual change set to"until next automatic change"
This is the only room we have this problem and I can only assume it's because we have 3 devices in 1 group..

Answers

• samd
    samd ✭✭✭

@crossleymarko Exactly same setup in my lounge - works fine.

• That's all well and good.. but it dosnt explain why mine isnt working??
  • samd
    samd ✭✭✭

@crossleymarko Suspect that yours is working as designed - if set to auto change and you then make a manual change of say 1 hour it will remember that 1 hour for your next manual intervention even though you have not changed the underlying setting for the room.

• No..
    If I change the temperature of that room.. to say 20 degrees at 2 oclock And my schedule says it should be 18 degrees at that time.
    But I have an automatic change at 3 oclock to 15 degrees. At 3 oclock It should automatically revert back to schedule.
    It does not. It stays on the manualst temp
  • samd
    samd ✭✭✭

@crossleymarko All that is true ONLY if you have NOT previously made a manual change in temp for a specific number of hours. Had you made such a change it will use that change's values next time. You can see what it is going to do when you look at the black horizontal line and moving the cursor on that line gives you the different options.