Tado not reach set temperature

Options
Hello I have boiler and heat all house by underfloor system. I set to heat temperature to 23 Celsius. But it reaches like 20,7 and stop. Never reaches my selected number. Manually I can heat up for example for 26-27celsius..

Answers

• Pete
    Pete ✭✭✭
    Options

Are you using tado room sensor?

Is tado still asking for heat or has tado shut off?

If tado is still asking for heat then perhaps heat loss is higher than heat input from floor. Turn up flow temp in floor (if you can without it being too hot).

• Eigirdas
    Options
    Yes I use Tado room sensor.
    Tado shows it's still heating, but temperature not raising.

I will try to input manually higher temp flow.
  • Pete
    Pete ✭✭✭
    Options

@Eigirdas

Sounds like the "problem" is with the underfloor heating rather than Tado. Many properties have a downstairs design temperature of approx 21 degrees which it is more or less reaching, and I assume it is pretty cold outside at the moment which pushes the system to the limits.

I used to fit underfloor heating and occasional problems in rooms with lots of fitted "furniture" like bathrooms. Shower and bath space leave very little floor area for heating the room. Also kitchens with lots of fitted cabinets and limited floor area, or combinations of lots external walls and glass (which lose heat quickly). They need suplimentary heating (ie radiator).

Floor construction can also be a problem, wooden floors don't transmit as well as ceramic and limit the maximum amount of heat getting into the room.

Hopefully increasing the floor flow temperature will fix it, usually no more than 55 degrees (but this depends heavily on the design, need to make sure floor doesn't get too "hot").

Good luck!