How do I make manual temperature changes only until next schedule change?

Options
When I make a manual temperate change in the app that change applies until the next scheduled change.
When my wife makes a manual temperature change in the app it applies for infinity. How do I change that?

Eg If the front room per schedule is at 19c, my wife then manually increases the temperature in front room to 21c and it’s scheduled to move down to 5c at 11pm I still want the 11pm change to apply and not for it to just stay at 21c all night.

Strange that it works how I want for me but not for her (irony being she is one turning it up ;)

Anyone know how to fix this?

Best Answers

• GrayDav4276
    GrayDav4276 ✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @benpro,
    I'm assuming that you are both using the App in separate devices (phone/tablet etc)
    You need to alter the "Manual Control" settings / Rooms & Devices for each Tadp Room and select the option that you want.....either.....

1. Until next automatic change
    2. Timer (then set length of time)
    3. Until ended by user
  • GrilledCheese2
    GrilledCheese2 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2021 Answer ✓
    Options

@GrayDav4276 & @benpro the settings in the app apply to manual changes on an actual Tado device. At least with the new V3 app those settings have no effect on your phone/tablet. You move the slider in the app to select the time length. Once this setting is applied it will be remembered for next time. e.g set the slider to infinity and the next time you go to make a manual change the slider defaults to infinity.

Answers

• benpro
    Options
    Thank you both, I hadn’t realised either of those settings existed but now understand it very well thank you 👍
    & I’ve shown my wife the same so we don’t hear the front room all night now 😉
  • GrayDav4276
    Options
    @GrilledCheese2,
    Yeah I fully understand what you say, and I have posted exactly what you have indicated regarding the slider in a previous post/thread. I didn't fully explain myself this time........must try harder next time 😎