the three lines appear on the device together, after that the installation does not continue

Options

I previously bought tado ° Wireless Smart Thermostat Starter Kit V3 + and Smart Radiator Thermostat - Duo and Smart Radiator Thermostat - Quattro packages. The Wireless Smart Thermostat Starter Kit V3 + and Smart Radiator Thermostat - Duo packages have been installed correctly. While installing the smart devices in the Smart Radiator Thermostat - Quattro package, I experienced the following error. I start the process of adding a new device from the application. At the connection point, the device connects to the internet bridge, the three lines appear on the device together, after that the installation does not continue. I cannot step next point. I have tried to all the devices in teh package, I have experienced this error.

What could be the problem?

Answers

• Csaba
    Options

I am conducting a search to find a problem. I found a firmware difference between TRV. What works is 75.2 firmware which does not work is 54.12. They were all in a pack of six. Is it possible to upgrade by forced TRV?

Pressing update button in application responds to device you have latest version

• Harrik68
    Options

@Csaba this is the same issue as myself and other have raised. See "Radiator Thermostats not pairing"