Multiple Bridges, Single Account

Options

I've asked this before, but I'm not sure I ever got a response.

I know currently it is not possible, you need two accounts, which makes absolutely no sense.

Are there any plans to change this? Am I looking at changing all my TRVs to a solution that does enable this?

OR... is there a way of improving the range and penetration of the single bridge to enable it to communicate over an increased range through concrete walls? Our property is long and thing, and been extended in a very adhoc way, with poured concrete and incredibly thick stone walls. The result is, I need multiple wifi access points wired up, and solutions like the Tado brdige, simply cannot reach both ends of the property at the same time.

Answers

• carld66
    Options

I live in a very old house

My office is in another building 50 meters from my house

My holiday apartment at the coast is 100 km away

I need multiple bridges : at least 2 in my house, 1 in my office, 1 in my holiday apartment.

In total I needed 7 ubiquiti access points to get good coverage everywhere

I love tado but will not expand unless I know a solution with multiple bridges is coming and that existing valves will be compatible

Please shed some lights onto your plans

• neema2
    Options
    Hi tado!

Can we get some acknowledgment of this issue please!

Would be great to know if there are plans to allow multiple bridges as extenders or any other solutions for extending range?
  • johnnyp78
    Options
    I think it’s safe to say with the current generation of hardware, there aren’t.