[Released – ver. 5.10] Manual Control of Home and Away mode

Options
14567810»

Comments

• jcwacky
    jcwacky ✭✭✭
    Options
    @maurello Best to speak with Tado support, they'll be able advise how long it takes to learn the characteristics of your home. And may also be able to manually tweak the settings at their end.
  • andreig1978
    Options
    @maurello What does this have to do with manual control of home and away?
    On the topic, if your system takes that long to heat up I don't think geofencing is for you. Let's say you stay at work for 10h a day at 20km from home. The system cannot know when you'll be heading home (it could learn but I doubt it does). It will turn on the heating the moment it sees you closing in. If it takes more time to heat the home than it takes you to arrive... well you know. In your stead I would go with scheduling the temperature changes if my schedule was predictable or with manual control if it was not.
  • maurello
    Options

I could not find a better topic and frankly speaking I thought it is more about managing this manually. If I have to manually activate geofencing, I'd love to have an estimated time calculated based on learnt history on how long it would take to move temperature up to set value