Download Data

Hi, is it possible to somehow download the heating data for my house? I want to use this to see which rooms are losing heat the quickest to then determine if there is anything I can do to improve this?

Comments

• samd
    samd ✭✭✭

@Cavester Not that I am aware of but I suppose if 2 or more rooms are set to the same temperature, time and duration, you could get a fair bit of information comparison from the graphs of each room.

• Thanks for the reply. That's a shame. So much easy and quick win potential lost with this product. If we had that kind of data we could learn all kinds of things as it depends on size of rooms, heat source, radiator sizes etc etc. to compare rooms.
  • I have the same wish, I'd like to learn from the data, so I hope that Tado will make this data available for download.

Now that I'm thinking about it: it's actually data that is owned by the users. In GDPR legislation, we're always entitled to receive the data that's recorded about us. That's not the way to go though, Tado could differentiate and allow API usage or downloads to differentiate themselves.