w.Intercom = i;Help I’m to old to understand — tado° Community

Help I’m to old to understand

I’ve recently joined the community because I can’t get any understanding from tado, I bought the system because I thought it would save me money in these unscrupulous times.
I’m finding that is not the case, my system keeps dropping out and the only advice I’ve been given is to purchase a couple of leads which would enable me to raise the bridge upright above my router this is obviously impossible.
Help I’m 70 and wish I kept the old system or gone to Hive

Comments

• wateroakley
    wateroakley Volunteer Moderator
    edited October 21

@KGF Hello KGF. Sorry to hear you're having issues with your new heating controls. For users to help, can you explain a bit more about what is happening, your heating/controls setup, your home?

1. What is happening when you say 'keeps dropping out'? It that everything goes off-line? Or just one room? Occasionally? Daily? Or?
    2. Can you post a picture of what is showing on the App when this happens? Easiest to post pictures from a PC and web browser.
    3. Tado items: wired room stat or wireless room stat/receiver, TRVs?
    4. Your home: large/small/number of bedrooms? New/old? Brick/block/stone/timber?
    5. Internet provider and router make/model?
    6. How is the Intenet dongle connected and in which room? Is the room central in your home?
    7. Boiler make/model, S-Plan or Y-Plan system, number of rads?

KR.