w.Intercom = i;Tado radiator valves not requesting heat — tado° Community

Tado radiator valves not requesting heat

I've been trying to contact Tado support for the past 2 days so they can help resolve my ongoing issues with the radiator valves not requesting heat from the boiler. I've looked through the forum and it appears only tado can make a configuration change to fix this.

It's frustrating that you pay so much money for this product and can't get any support when you need desperately need it. I used chat and it says we will get back to you in a few hours, it's been 48hrs and still no response. I started another chat this morning thinking because it's a weekday, they will be a bit more responsive and to my amazement, the experience is no better.

What is the point of spending so much a product you can't support for when you need it.

Anyone know any other way to contact them besides this chatbot ?

Comments

• @tdadson

Can you give us details on what tado equipment you have installed and a screenshot of the device pages from the app for one of the TRVs in question

I'm sure we can help you out here.

• hugbilly
    hugbilly ✭✭✭
    I find an email to operator@tado-844a35e31252.intercom-mail.com gets a reliable response. NB, are your TRVs assigned to a zone controller, they cannot call for heat unless they are . . .