w.Intercom = i;Contacting Tado Support — tado° Community

Contacting Tado Support

Hello everyone,

My tado stopped working one week ago. I messaged Customer Support and had an answer withint a few hours. They guided me through some tests I needed to do to the Tado. I did these tests and sent them the result. However, the Tado agent did not respond.
Over the past 4 days I have tried contact Customer Support about 5 times, each time setting up a new help/message thread. However, no one has replied.

I am concerned about what to do. It is impossible to get a response from Customer Support. The only thing I can think of doing is returning the Tado to the shop where I bought it from 9 months ago, or claiming the money back on my credit card, showing my credit card company the proof that I have contacted Customer Support many times.

For your info, the tado is able to switch on the boiler. The problem is with the tado, not with the boiler, as I am able to turn the boiler on manually.

Thank you

SYT

Comments

• royi
    royi ✭✭✭

@SYT sorry you are having problems with the support team not responding. Could you explain the type of issues you are experiencing and the devices you have.

• I have the following tado thermostat:

https://www.screwfix.com/p/tado-v3-wireless-heating-hot-water-smart-thermostat-starter-kit-white/141kt

• …..and it has worked fine for 9 months since I bought it and had it installed.

However, one week ago, the tado stopped turning the boiler on. It's not a problem with the wireless (WiFi) connection because I have tried pressing the button on the actual wireless receiver (on the top) that should turn the boiler on, and it does not work.

I know the boiler works fine, because when I turn the boiler on manually, it switches on fine. The problem is that the tado receiver (i.e. the box which is wired to the boiler) is not able to turn on the boiler anymore.