w.Intercom = i;Heating up single room doesn't turn the boiler on — tado° Community

Heating up single room doesn't turn the boiler on

My setup is a gas boiler, a wired Tado X thermostat, and a Tado X radiatorknop in each room.

My problem is when I set the high temperature in a room, other than where the wired X thermostat is located, nothing happens. I mean, the knop opens the water flow but the boiler doesn't start. If I set the temperature higher in the room with the wired X thermostat everything works as expected.

So, my current workaround is to raise the temperature in the living room (the wired X thermostat) and other, at the same time.

Is it expected behavior? Do I need to change something in the app to make it work?

Best Answer

• StephanKu
    StephanKu
    Answer ✓

Oh, I figured it out. For every room, I need to go to room settings and select my wired X thermostat as zone controller

Answers

• Rob
    Rob Admin

@StephanKu It's the zone controller setting that was not selected. I see you already solved this yourself.

As a Dutchman myself I saw some Dutch in your english text. Did you know there's a Dutch language forum as well?

• Thanks, @Rob!

I live in the Netherlands, but I'm not a native Dutch, and my English, currently, is better than my Dutch :) But thanks for pointing me! I will check it out