w.Intercom = i;Problems with installation of Tado Wireless V3 Starter for Alpha E-Tech Hybrid. — tado° Community

Problems with installation of Tado Wireless V3 Starter for Alpha E-Tech Hybrid.

Hello, I am requesting for help, with the fitting of Tado Wireless V3 starter kit to my newly installed Alpha E-Tech Hybrid boiler a few months ago.

I have attempted to follow the Tado app. installation instructions, but get lost on where the wires go, I've written to the support team and got a reply of 'follow the app installation instruction' which wasn't very helpful.

It ended up in me, searching Tado discussions group and found a similar topic to mine. See link below.

So I have attempted follow the comments in the topic, but have no joy in getting the Tado controllers working. So I have ended up putting back the wires back into the original place, and used the terminals clamps for the Tado wires for safety, until I find a solution. Please note, that there is no link wires on this my wiring for the boiler.

Any instruction on where the wires should go (Blue / Brown / Black and Gray). Would be very grateful.

Kind regards