w.Intercom = i;Bridge not connecting — tado° Community

Bridge not connecting

decoy
decoy
edited September 21 in General Questions & Topics
Bridge has been functioning fine until a couple of days ago. Tried new cables different router, upright bridge, location changes etc net speed is ultrafast

Comments

• Hello @decoy

Sorry you're having problems with your set-up.

I can indeed see that your Internet Bridge lost connectivity around the 19th.
    The first thing to do would be to check which LEDs on the bridge are lit and which are not.
    This will give you an idea of the problem at hand and how to fix it.

This article provides a break-down of different LED statuses and how to troubleshoot these.

• Hello,

Thank you for the response.

Ive been through the suggestions in this article over the weekend and I still have the same issue.

Last night I briefly saw the Cloud light turn on, before it returned to the solid power LED and flashing Router LED which is where it has been since this problem started. I still have no connection.

My internet it running at a super high speed, Ive tried different cables, router ports, power supplies and reset the Bridge. The only thing I havent tried is reset to factory settings, as its not suggested in the article.

• Hello @decoy

In this case, your best bet is to contact our support team.
    You can do so using the chat icon at the bottom right of your screen.

You'll have to answer preliminary questions before being forwarded to an agent.
    They will probably direct you to the same article I did above.
    Tell them you already tried those troubleshooting steps and that your bridge is still not working.

If you have the time and inclination, please come back and let the community know how you ultimately fixed the issue.

• Ok I will try with Chat.

I do want to also draw attention to the original posting I had made.

I have had a faulty Basic TRV. Over the last year I have tried several times to contact Tado about a solution via the Chat service, I would hope a replacement could be provided or at least a deduction on the price of a standard unit (I have had no problems with these devices).

I have tried all solutions on suggested on the site troubleshooting pages and have had no success in getting it working. It wont work on other radiators and the other Standard TRV work fine on the radiator in question. The TRV base is new and the pin is free moving.

• @decoy

Replacement will be dependent on the warranty, but even past warranty our agents can usually offer discounts.

• Could you tell me how to get in touch with an agent. As mentioned Ive had little success via the chat service.

Thank you

• @decoy

The chat is the only way to contact our agents. However, as I see that you opened a ticket about your faulty Smart Radiator Thermostat 3 months ago, you can re-open that ticket. Simply send an email back and the ticket will be re-opened. You can explain that the problem has still not been solved and that connection has been completely lost for your whole set-up.

Please follow the instructions provided by our agents for optimal results.