w.Intercom = i;ATAG OpenTherm Care & Protect — tado° Community

ATAG OpenTherm Care & Protect

Had the ATAG setup via OpenTherm for a while now and all works great (as far as changing water temperature goes for example). However, the central heating recently needed refilling (pressure had dropped below the 1.2 bar) and the boiler shutdown and displayed an error (expected behaviour).
When I checked "Care & Protect", it claimed the boiler was working fine. I thought boiler errors should be passed through and displayed here?
No real issue, I just repressurised, boiler started back up and Tado working fine again. Would just have been nice to get a notification when it happened rather than just realising one day that the radiators were all cold!

Best Answer

• policywonk
    policywonk ✭✭✭
    edited October 12 Answer ✓

Suggest you contact Tado and leave a support request, explaining that when the boiler was in error the App claimed that all was well. If they had not thought about this it would be, well, very short sighted.

Answers

• royi
    royi ✭✭✭

If Care & Protect did work there would be an instructions page showing a list of error codes or examples of the issue and how to fix it. I really don't think this has been implemented or the current software isn't sofisticated enough.