w.Intercom = i;Upgrade to X and lifetime auto assist - Page 2 — tado° Community

Upgrade to X and lifetime auto assist

2»

Comments

• Tado_fo
    Tado_fo
    edited September 19

@Emcee

Thanks for the reply, it's not to be used simultaneously, it was more if I could use my V3 auto-assist on my summer house, and replace my home setup with X, and still be able to use my Auto-Assist lifetime feature on both hubs at 2 locations :)

• From what I've been told, newsletters being sent out this month should include the offer.

When will the newsletter be sent out please @Emcee ?

• Hello @Joead

I'm fairly sure the emails went out already, but I'll double check. Will keep you updated.

• Ok thanks, I am signed up to the newsletter but haven't seen one in my inbox yet. Curious if others have?

• Emcee
    Emcee Admin
    edited September 26

Hello @Joead

It's going out tomorrow 😊

• I have not received it, but reached to support and they activated it on my new TadoX account.

• > It's going out tomorrow 😊

@Emcee still not received anything. Has it still not gone out?
  • martini
    martini Volunteer Moderator
    edited September 28
    According to German discount collector website "MyDealz" (same as HUKD in the UK), the newsletter and 50% discount codes did indeed go out already; although some report not having received anything yet - just like you...

I wouldn't be surprised if they split the recipient list into multiple batches - so there might be still hope...
  • Same here, nothing received so far...
  • Joead
    Joead ✭✭
    edited October 4
    @Emcee still nothing received. What is going on with the newsletter please?
  • Manuel
    Manuel Admin
    edited October 7

As I posted also on the German forum we have reached out via email to all customers that had expressed interest for an upgrade offer (and are eligible/compatible) when we shared the product news, after launching tado° X in May.

We know that that our email about tado° X in May wasn't read by everyone, so we will reach out to more of the loyal customers in the upcoming days with a personalised upgrade offer. Make sure to be subscribed for the newsletter as described by Emcee. Customers in the UK for now are excluded, since tado° X still hasn't been launched in the UK. Also there, however, the new UK Wireless Smart Thermostat Starter Kit and an upgrade offer should arrive within few weeks.

• Hello, I purchased Tado X through the upgrade offer via email, and I’ve just finished installing it. How to transfer my lifetime Auto-Assist to Tado X now ? Because the app is currently asking me to pay for it. Thank you!
  • lHello!
    I have the same problem... I'm coming from Tado V3+ with lifetime Auto-Assist and, after buying the offer to upgrade and keep the Auto-Assist, now the APP tells me that I have to pay and if I click on restore purchases button it tells me that "no active subscription was found on iTunes"
    Please help me, otherwise I will have to return all the devices.
    Thank you in advance

• royi
    royi ✭✭✭

@typhon0 @JosepZP Your only option is to contact Tado directly, who will be able to assist with this and transfer your V3+ Auto Assist to your new X account.

• As @royi said, those of you who have not yet received the upgrade offer, please contact tado° support using the chatbox on the bottom right of the screen. If you cannot see the chatbox, follow the live chat instructions here.

• JosepZP
    JosepZP
    edited October 17

Hi

It's been two days since I contacted TADO... either they have a lot of work or they just ignore me

😓😫😭

• Great!
    Customer service has worked well, a little slowly, yes, but I already have a lifetime license.
    Thank you at all