No access to tado app or via web browser - 31st March 2024... Anyone else?

Options

I seem to be unable to access Tado dashboard. Anyone else having issues?

When trying to open the Tado app, I am only getting a black screen with a spinning circle at the bottom. Here's what I've tried;

Accessing via a web browser: Chrome and Microsoft Edge - and in Incognito mode on both.

Accessing via work PC.

Accessing via VPN on all devices.

Deleting app on iPhone and reinstalling - unable to login owing to server timeout.

Accessing via 'Home' app on iPhone - managed to control heating that way.

I've checked the server status page and apparently there's no known issues, but I am unable to access my dashboard / control heating and hot water. There's no issue with my internet connection so can only assume there's an issue with Tado's auth servers.

Keen to hear if anyone else is having issues accessing the dashboard. Thanks :)

Comments

• MichaelPaul
    Options
    Same here! Hearing my TRVs occasionally adjust but without the boiler actually doing anything, thought maybe it was a firmware update but yep seems down!
  • mistachesta
    Options

Thanks for responding MichaelPaul - sorry you're also having issues but good to know it's not just me. Seems conclusive… it's ferked! :D. I've sent them a message, hopefully they'll respond tomorrow. Lost faith in the 'server status' page now though.

• mistachesta
    Options

MichaelPaul - just thought I'd mention - I did manage to turn on the TRV's via Apple's Home app - so despite being unable to do it in the usual way via Tado, there's still some control if you have Home. I've checked the boiler and radiator I wanted on, and it's toasty.

• user1314
    Options
    Same issue here. Was working fine earlier.
  • mistachesta
    Options

user1314 - Looks like the server status page has just picked it up. This wasn't there a few moments ago. Hopefully it'll be fixed soon.

• mistachesta
    Options

Ok, last comment now since it's showing as a known issue now - for anyone visiting & hasn't seen the server status page - Major outage! :(

• user1314
    user1314
    edited March 31
    Options
    @mistachesta thanks for reply, just noticed that too but wasn’t there before I posted. Luckily I have HomeKit too so don’t have to faff around with manual control
  • mistachesta
    Options

user1314 - yes, it looks like the status updated just as I was pulling chunks of hair out with both fists. I did check there first too and it said 'everything's fiiiiiine'… so figured I'd see if anyone else was having the same issue. Fingers crossed it'll be up again soon but yes, Homekit saves the day!! :). Stay warm! :p

• David_C
    Options

Still a problem with Energy IQ despite server status saying "All Systems Operational"

• David_C
    Options

Energy IQ working again.

• GrayDav4276
    GrayDav4276 ✭✭✭
    Options
    I suspect it might be connected to the clocks going forward......my App was OK last night but this morning I had "apparently " lost the link to my Alexa App and had to reset up the link.
  • Scrawf
    Options
    Yep I’ve been having major issues with this all week. The Receiver won’t connect and everything is off line but I can see in HomeKit the TRVs are connected. This is definitely a Tado issue and I wish they would SORT IT OUT!
  • local
    Options

The tado API seems to be down today, the Home Assistant integration reports the following response since just past 01:59 CET hinting that the templating engine went AWOL:

f"Response:\n\tStatusCode: {response_status}\n\tData: {response.json()}"

Did the API break due to the DST change?

• royi
    royi ✭✭
    edited March 31
    Options

Energy IQ display has changed it's now showing the tariff, seems like it's been updated.

Update. Mine just stopped working again.

• mistachesta
    Options
    Energy IQ still erroring for me.
  • David_C
    Options

Yes, stopped working again for me too…

• wateroakley
    wateroakley ✭✭✭
    Options

Tado is on-line here. Both the app and web access.

• local
    Options

I didn't pay close attention but the API has recovered too somewhere in the past two hours or so. I am again seeing data reported in Home Assistant.