Tado to start replying back

Options
My idea is for Tado to start replying back to the community. I am seeing posts from YEARS ago ignored. It's time for this idea to be the top one in the company and Tado to listen to it's loyal customer base.
9 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• samd
    samd ✭✭✭
    Options

There was a time when the interchange twixt tado staff and users on here was quite positive - long gone I'm afraid. I did notice surprise tado presence here last week on 2 occasions but they did not contribute on either visit.

• GrayDav4276
    Options
    I totally agree with you but I think that tado have moved their focus on to other things now......maybe this (implied) V4
    Personally I wouldn't even consider any new products from tado because of their off-hand approach to customers.
  • drayton
    Options
    stop buying this .faulty relays
  • SPT
    SPT ✭✭
    Options
    I have changed my view on Tado. I am going to let people know about the limitations of the TRVs
  • robbietobbie
    Options
    Fully agree. The hardware is so well designed, with a lot of attention to detail. Like Apple. However, the app is terrible. So much untapped potential. Puzzling that tado isn’t replying to the many good suggestions here. Feels like mgmt isn’t interested.
  • charlie35slr
    Options
    Well said, @SPT, you would grow old and croke before Tado responds meaningfully on this forum.

Ah, the unrealised potential! What a pity.
  • GrayDav4276
    GrayDav4276 ✭✭✭
    Options
    You're all forgetting that tado has a captive audience that has paid into a system that is nothing short of useless.....shame on them/shame on us.
  • FFM
    FFM ✭✭
    Options

Why would they have to "reply back to the community" (which is the mini fraction of all Tado users that see/use this forum)?

If you have a question, the app allows you to select support and start a message. They typically reply within minutes or hours (varies). Done.

• GrayDav4276
    GrayDav4276 ✭✭✭
    Options
    I understand your comment.....so why don't we just remove the "suggestions" section of the forum.....because surely, that was originally meant to illicit a response from a tado employee.....??🤔
  • FFM
    FFM ✭✭
    Options

I am sure they look at the suggestions. Maybe once a month, maybe once a quarter.

But for all tech issues, that is either support who has to handle it or fellow users.

There are a zillion forums where I don't know, Microsoft products, Google products, you name it are discussed. Same thing there, they may browse it but all support issues go thru support.

I actually used to work for Microsoft in the 90s. I browsed forums (was it newsgroups? I do not remember) but I would never answer ;) Also, I was not tech support.