Newbie question: Two Wired UFH and a Wirless termostat together

Options

Hey!

I am strongly considering to purchase tado to control my heating but before i do i have one question: Can i have two wired thermostats and one wireless thermostat in one system?

In more detail: I have heating only boiler connected to low loss header then to three circulation pumps. One pump is for the ground floor UFH, the second pump for the first floor UFH, and a thired for the radiators in the first floor. The ground floor is currently controled by a wired termostat and the first floor UFH and radiators together controlled by another wired termostat

BUT i also have two radiators on ground floor which are supplied by pipes from the first floor radiator circuit (upgrade from the previous owner)... So ground floor radiators are controlled by a thermostat upstairs.

Hancei thought i will buy two Tado wired thermostat to control the two UFH, a wireless termostat to control the upstairs radiators, and two Radiator thermostats for the two radiator ground floor.

Is this going to work?

Best Answer

• Emcee
    Emcee | Admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @tomas54,

Thank you for your contribution to the tado° community forum. Unfortunately, it appears your post has gone unanswered. If the issue you've described still persists or if you continue to have questions about tado° products and services, please do not hesitate to outline these in a new post.

We are making concerted efforts to revitalise the forum in order to ensure a more lively community space.

Looking forward to future discussions!