OpenTherm set up

Options

I connected via opentherm to the boiler and set the receiver to D01. Used the Tado pro app to check and is working correctly. My only question is whether I should remove the wires for the relay or just leave them in. I assume it can do no harm if I leave them?

Best Answer

• Emcee
    Emcee | Admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @spinnekop,

Thank you for your contribution to the tado° community forum. Unfortunately, it appears your post has gone unanswered. If the issue you've described still persists or if you continue to have questions about tado° products and services, please do not hesitate to outline these in a new post.

We are making concerted efforts to revitalise the forum in order to ensure a more lively community space.

Looking forward to future discussions!

Answers

• spinnekop
    Options

I think reddit is more active than this forum…..

• Emcee
    Emcee | Admin
    Options

Hello again @spinnekop,

It's true that the tado° community forum has been a little neglected over the last years. I'm working on reviving it. One benefit that this forum has over Reddit is that tado° employees are going to become increasingly active here in the coming months.

I hope you continue to stay involved in the community 🙂 I think you'll be pleasantly surprised by our new approach to its management.

• spinnekop
    Options

Hello again @Emcee

I think there has been a feeling that tado has not been involved in this forum and therefore making suggestions/requests have been pointless. If users are given the impression that they are being heard by tado and not just talking to each other then that is a good thing.

Perhaps some kind of voting for improvements/suggestions and some kind of roadmap for future features might be helpful.

Thanks

• Emcee
    Emcee | Admin
    Options

@spinnekop
    Currently we are determining which suggestions to bring to our development team based on the number likes and comments gathered by posts.

This is to say that tado° has been involved in the community and considering suggestions, only silently. We will become a lot more vocal in the coming months so as to ensure the community stays active and members feel more included in tado°'s processes 🙂