Pairing light on bridge

Options
Dear Tado Community, today I relocated the bridge to see if it would connect more efficiently with the receiver as recently the system keeps failing to switch off when it should - which kind of defeats the purpose of having it in the first place.
So now, the bridge pairing light won't stop flashing, although the other devices do seem to be paired. It's really annoying. I did the move about six hours ago and it's still flashing. I've tried re booting the bridge, the thermostat and the receiver but it's not making any difference.

Comments

• johnnyp78
    Options
    Have you tried turning it off manually? It switches off after 12 hours anyway. https://support.tado.com/en/articles/3387243-how-do-i-activate-the-pairing-mode-of-the-internet-bridge#
  • JLD
    Options
    Turn what off manually? Sorry, I don't understand your comment!
  • johnnyp78
    Options
    Have you tried turning pairing on the bridge off manually, either through the app or by pressing the button on the bridge. The details are in the support article I linked above.
  • JLD
    Options
    Thanks johnnyp78, I think I have resolved it now by turning it off at the mains for 10 seconds as per your link. Thing is, I'd already tried that a couple of times!
    And thanks, yes I understand the manual bit now. :)
  • johnnyp78
    Options
    Not sure what you mean by turning it off at the mains - the bridge is plugged into the router. You put it in or out of pairing mode by holding the button like the documentation says. Or just leave it in pairing mode and wait for 12 hours. Glad you got it sorted though.