Tado sometimes stops heating

Options
I've had a few occasions recently where the TRVs are calling for heat, but they don't get it. I can resolve it by pressing the test button above the 3 wavey lines on the receiver next to the boiler. I don't need to intervene on the boiler. I have 11 rooms. It seems to happen every few days. It was working fine before summer. Haven't had it on much until now with the colder weather.

Any ideas anyone?

Comments

• johnnyp78
    Options
    It depends how much heat they’re calling for. If it’s less than 1c Tado often relies on ambient temperature to increase the room temperature. Other than that, as you seemingly have a large house, it might be a a connection issue between the trvs and the bridge. Not sure what pressing the heating test button would do to help - it should only turn the circuit on for two minutes. If it is doing something more it might be a wiring issue.
  • swedishhh
    Options
    Hi thanks for the reply. By wiring issue, do you mean the wiring from the receiver to the boiler? Has that been known to come loose and can that be at either end?
  • johnnyp78
    johnnyp78 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2023
    Options
    I mean something may have been wired incorrectly somewhere between the boiler and the wireless receiver but it could also equally be a signal issue.