Greenstar 30Cdi system boiler with diverter valve fitted

Options

Hello everyone, I've spent a while searching through the forums to try and find a simple answer to my question, as the subject says, I have a Bosch Greenstar 30Cdi system boiler with the optional diverter valve and 'slide in' programmer fitted to control the heating of my unvented hot water tank.

I purchased the V3+ wireless starter kit as at first glance this seemed to be able to do everything I needed it to (control my boiler (heating/hot water) from my phone) but this seems to be far from the case.

The suggestions seems to be that I have to remove the 'slide in' programmer fitted to the boiler for the Tado device to function but if I do that, how will it control my hot water tank?

I've asked the same question of Bosch but they're taking quite a while to get back to me.

Any advice anyone can offer who has been in the same position as me would be most welcome.

Many thanks, Simon.

Answers

• SimonH76
    Options

Bosch have got back to me and it would appear that Tado is no good unless I strip out the integral valve and re-plumb with external zone values.

Back to the drawing board :/