Boiler on icon

Options
Is it possible to have an icon on the main app showing if the boiler is on off..

Comments

• royi
    Options

That should be standard. You need to tado directly for assistance. Is your boiler/heater working.

• hugbilly
    Options
    The trouble is the app can only indicate that it “thinks” the boiler is on, there’s no feedback from the latter to confirm it, at least not in the relay version . . .
  • mccaffm
    Options

ok, its not an issue with things working, i just can visualise from the dashboard that my boiler is supposed to be on..

• johnnyp78
    Options
    What hugbilly said. The only way to tell if your boiler is firing is to look at it or feel your radiators. Some boiler manufacturers own brand products might be able to tell you if It’s a concern.
  • mccaffm
    Options
    Sorry I'm still not being understood. I only want to know if there is a clear visual somewhere within the tado app that tells me if THINKS the boiler is on. I m not asking for tado to tell me if it is definitely on or not.
  • johnnyp78
    Options
    If you pay the subscription you can see in care and protect which rooms are calling for heat and by what percentage. Otherwise you get the three flames icon when you click on a room. Three flames means it’s most likely to be calling for heat.