How do I change the timer from British Summer time?

Is it possible to set the clock to recognise summer and winter global timings

Answers

• Hello Mooring55,

The times are changed automatically in the servers.

If you want to have different schedules in the different times, you could use any of the other two schedule sets with a different setting, and switch from one to another.

Best,

Germán

• Eusty
    Eusty
    edited November 2021
    When does this happen? The clocks changed Saturday but the heating is still incorrect and it's Tuesday morning?
    I don't want to change all my schedules and then it switches back and I'll have to change them again!
  • Rob2
    Rob2 ✭✭✭

From scattered reports it appears that for a small number of users the time setting is incorrect. For me it just switched to the correct setting last sunday.

I would advise to contact the servicedesk (chat) and ask them what is wrong.

• cbd20
    cbd20 ✭✭✭
    @Eusty I've had tado for years and it automatically adjusts for daylight savings time etc. I've never witnessed a problem here.

I assume you're seeing a situation whereby if you had a schedule change at 7am last week, it's now for some reason happening at 6am?

I assume tado uses your home location to determine where you are and set local time. Have you double checked your home address details in the app?
  • Eusty
    Eusty
    edited November 2021
    Hi,

Yes all correct. I'll see what happens tomorrow morning.

One think is maybe because its the first time I've opened the app since the change? But I would have thought the time was taken from the online account details...
  • Actually it now seems to have changed, my time block should start at 17:00 but it started at 16:30 as I've 'early start' activated.