Connecting receiver to a Worcester 34CdI Classic

Options
Spent all day on this. I've connected as per Tado instructions. The white light comes on when heat is required but the boiler doesn't fire. L to Ls, N to Ns. Grey to Lr. Black not used. Nothing happens with or without the jumper between Ls and Lr . I've tried with and without the built-in programmer attached. When attached, I switch it to ON. What am I doing wrong?

Comments

• johnnyp78
    Options
    You can use the desktop version of the forum to post pics of your wiring. Might help here as that sounds pretty standard.
  • Spyder
    Options

I don't understand how this all fits together. I get that the when heating is required, the white light will light up on the receiver and the relay clicks on . how a single wire completes the connection I dont know! And a jumper between live and Lr? Baffles me! I'm sure someone here understands all this

• johnnyp78
    Options
    Have you set the wireless receiver up for a combi? Look at section 6 https://cdn.brandfolder.io/607DGEMS/as/tqh86npbjjhws5gwkxfncbfh/104172-DIGITAL-WRP01IB01-INSTALLER_MANUAL-TA-UK-00-V2.pdf
  • Spyder
    Options
    Yes, the link is to the standard installer instructions that come with the kit. As far as a I can tell, I've wire it up correctly, as per photos. The hot water light does not turn on, the relay is inoperative. The yellow light tells me I'm on CH only. I might have got it wrong. Is my wiring correct?
  • johnnyp78
    Options
    As far as I can see your wiring is fine. Maybe someone else with more experience of your boiler can give advice.