How to delete and reinstall an Internet bridge

Options
I've just added a new wireless starter kit to my boiler system. The Internet bridge says "complete installation " and when I click on this it asks me my make of boiler etc and says "incompatible". I'm confused as when I switch the heating on with the tado it fires up and works so surely it is compatible? I'm very confused!

Answers

• johnnyp78
    Options
    The Internet bridge is the little usb stick with three lights that you attach to the router. Maybe it’s the app telling you? Can you use the app anyway? If you can and the heating works I wouldn’t worry about it.
  • LynzN
    Options
    Yes the app and heating/water controls seem to be working and the boxes are "talking to each other" so I think it's just the app. It's just annoying as it keeps telling me installation is incomplete. Also, do you know if I have a control for the water if this is just best left set to on? Thank you for your reply 😊
  • johnnyp78
    Options
    I think you need to talk to Tado support. You haven’t said what type of boiler you have but if it’s a combi you shouldn’t have a hot water control. If it’s a system boiler leaving it set to on will have you heating the hot water tank 24/7.
  • LynzN
    Options
    It's definitely a combi boiler I have, I don't have a heating tank? But I seem to have a heating a water control showing?
  • johnnyp78
    Options
    There’s a link to a manual here. You need to tell the wireless receiver you have a combi. Look at step 6. Might be worth contacting Tado support anyway to find out what’s going on.

https://cdn.brandfolder.io/607DGEMS/as/tqh86npbjjhws5gwkxfncbfh/104172-DIGITAL-WRP01IB01-INSTALLER_MANUAL-TA-UK-00-V2.pdf
  • LynzN
    Options
    Thank you for this. That's brilliant 👏🏼
  • Hello,

i have Vaillant ThermoCompact VCW 255 boiler.

I am not sure what to choose from the list for my smart thermostat which is controlling the comminication between boiler.