Heating now not working

Options
I'm really hoping someone with experience can help out. I've had a Tado system installed since beginning of year all working no problems. Heating was turned off over the summer using the App, with the Hot Water left on. I've just turned the heating schedule back on and we are not getting any heating. Whatever I try I cannot get the boiler to be called to heat for heating. As nothing has changed I'm at a loss to understand why it should now not work. I've tried powering off and back on everything. Any pointers anyone could give would be massively appreciated.

Answers

• CJT327
    CJT327
    edited October 2023
    Options
    Just to add to this, the Hot water tile and smart schedule have now disappeared and pressing the hot water button on the controller does nothing. So now nothing works, despite nothing being touched or changed
  • reflexbass
    Options

I'm having the same issue, Hot water is fine but when I turn the heating on the light on the controller comes up but nothing else happens.

• johnnyp78
    Options
    Have both of you checked the heating/hot water valve to see if it’s stuck?
  • CJT327
    Options
    Thanks johnnyp78 I eventually worked out it was the Zone valve that was causing the issue, I changed it and resolved the issue. It still required Tado to do something at their end to get the Hot Water tile to reappear.
  • Kombo247
    Kombo247
    edited October 2023
    Options

I had this problem, mine was the 3-port valve. Try manually turning it to see if it fixes it.