Replacing UFH zone as the final step to full Tado installation

Options

Hi there

I live in the UK and recently installed a wireless receiver at the boiler plus 6 smart TRVs for all the radiators, and 1 wireless smart thermostat for convenience in the main bedroom. The boiler has 3 zone valves for heating, hot-water and UFH.

That is all working and making a big difference to the houses overall efficiency (#yay)

I did not replace the UFH zone with Tado, so I currently still have the following setup:

• 1x old honeywell wireless thermostat (terrible interface etc)
  • 1x old honeywell wireless receiver in the boiler cupboard that is wired to the wiring centre and in turn the UFH zone valve and the boiler
  • 1x old honeywell wireless receiver in the basement next to the UFH manifold that activates the UFH circulation pump (this often misses the CTH signal change, i.e. turning on or off)

I would like to replace this and having read around, I wonder if this will work:

• 1x Tado wireless smart thermostat to replace the old terrible Honeywell wireless one.
  • 1x Tado wired smart thermostat in the basement situated next to the manifold and wiring the relay to switch the power to the circulation pump
  • 1x Tado wired smart thermostat situation in the boiler cupboard to replace the old wireless receiver and wiring the relay into the wiring centre to switch the zone-valve and CTH for the boiler
  • Configure the 3 as one "room" with the temp sensor being the wireless thermostat

Am I on the right track?

Thanks, Adam