Internet Bridge Pairing Light Flashing

Options

Have just installed 3x Smart Thermostat Rad Units. All paired and working correctly. However since the installation the pairing light on the Internet Bridge is flashing continuously. Has anyone any ideas on what it means and how to fix? TIA

Comments

• Sorted the problem, thanks.

• alexbusu63
    Options

Very well,but would be of interest to describe here how you did it!...thanks!

• Hi Sampson. Mine keeps doing this too. Can you tell me how you solved it please. Thanks
  • sampsons01
    edited October 2023
    Options

LOL Alex, without wanting to sound arsy about it, I read the Tado guidance. It says that if you go to the App -> Settings -> Rooms and Devices then scroll down to Internet Bridge then at the bottom there’s a huge blue bar which says Activate/DeActive pairing. Being an (English) bloke of course means I hadn’t actually read that part of the instructions. 🙄. In fairness though there’s nothing in Tado’s helpful hints that would have signposted me there, I only sussed it from a throwaway remark in a topic by another user in the Forum. I’m still not sure however how it came to stay activated in the first place though as all 3 smart things had already paired.

• Ah ok. I hit the button when I first moved in and it just won’t pair sadly.
  • Leisureman
    Options
    Thanks Samson, sorted. I believe mine resulted from pressing again believing it hadn’t paired.