how do i escalate a support issue?

Options

I have spent the last 3 days trying to get an answer to my problem.

I am unsure whether i am "chatting" to a person or a bot.

My system is working well and as i am now starting to use heating as the nights get colder I have subscribed to Auto-Assist.

During the summer Geofencing has been notifying me correctly when i am home or away.

So far so good. I have now subscribed to Auto-assist which is supposed to automatically change from Home to away schedules automatically. BUT IT ISNT DOING THAT.

Everything works correctly except auto-assist which isn't implementing the change.

I can't get the "Techie" to understand this. All I seem to get is the script to get Geofrncing set up correctly, which is already working.

How do I escalate to either a real person or someone that knows what they are doing rather than following a script?

Answers

• johnnyp78
    Options
    Can you try explaining exactly what the problem is? You say geofencing is working so your schedule is switching to away when you’re not at home and home when you are. What isn’t happening that you want to happen?
  • ianred50
    Options
    The schedule doesnt automatically change. But the status on the Geofencing does. I.e. when i look at the app the thermostats are still showing the same schedule but the Geofencing correctly shows home or away. BUT THE SCHEDULES HAVENT CHANGED AUTOMATICALLY OR OTHERWISE.
  • hugbilly
    Options
    I find it best to email: kristijan@tado-844a35e31252.intercom-mail.com
  • srichards
    Options

Check the home/away option is set on all the devices that can call for heat as well otherwise it will go to away but not actually change temperature from what I remember. There's also a minimum away temperature. Make sure that isn't too high too.