What is "Air Freshness"?

Options
I can see the humidity in the graphs for each room. Separately from that, I can see the temperature and humidity under "Air Comfort". Those make sense to me because I know that Tado monitors the temperature and relative humidity. What I don't understand is what is meant by air freshness. Is that based solely on how many times Tado thinks I've opened a window? What is meant by air freshness? Today it says "fair" and says I haven't opened any windows today. I find Tado often doesn't notice when I open windows.

Answers

• Briar
    Options
    I have vantilation system and tado airfreshness dosnt know that my Air always clean becouse its based on if termostate register that one windows was open. Evne all other room are green( comfort) airfreshness stil show fair. It could be Nice if it was based on all other rooms. Not opened Windows.
  • shu48
    Options
    I see. In that case it's pretty useless. I don't even have extractor fans, never mind a ventilation system. I regularly open windows, but it's rarely detected by Tado. If Tado doesn't know I'm opening windows, and that's the only way it guages air freshness, then the air freshness function is not much cop. Thanks. You've answered my question.